Book Title: Travel As Transformation: Conquer the Limits of Culture to Discover Your Own Identity
Publisher: Identity Publications
Author: Gregory Diehl
- The Secret of the Shroud - Origin of the Relic (The relics of the Templars Book 1)
- Sous Vide Cookbook: Step By Step Guide And Proven Recipes For Sous Vide Meals
- Self-Disciplined Producer: Develop a Powerful Work Ethic, Improve Your Focus, and Produce Better Results
- Instant Pot Cookbook For Two: Delicious and easy recipes for him and for her
- Manipulation Techniques: Communication and Persuasion Secrets You Wish You Knew
- INTRODUCING PSYCHOLOGY: A Practical Guide (introducing.. Book 1)
- Keto Instant Pot Cookbook: Easy, Healthy and Fast High Fat Diet Recipes. Live a Better Keto Lifestyle (easy keto recipes, high fats foods, keto eating ... keto clarity, ketosis diet, ketogenics)
- 550 INSTANT POT RECIPES COOKBOOK: Quick & Delicious Recipes Collection for Your Instant Pot & Beginners Guide Including Vegan, Ketogenic, Gluten-Free, Pork, Paleo, Poultry, Fish & Seafoods Recipes.
- Keto Diet Instant Pot Cookbook: 101 Delicious & Easy Recipes for the Ketogenic Diet
- Instant Pot Cookbook: 5 Ingredients Or Less – Delicious, Simple, and Healthy Instant Pot Recipes For Busy People (Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook)
When you travel to a foreign land, do you experience this new place as your old self? Or do you become
a new version of you?
From living in a van in San Diego to growing chocolate with indigenous tribes in Central America, to teaching in the Middle East and volunteering in Africa, Gregory V. Diehl has spent his entire adult life discovering the world and himself. Leaving his California home shortly after his 18th birthday, he went on to live and work in 45 countries across the globe by age 28.
By recounting the existential lessons from his journey, Diehl challenges the reader to question how their identity has been shaped by the culture and lifestyle they know. He argues, compellingly, that travel can transform your perception of yourself along with the world. By losing your comfortable sense of self, you learn to examine your life through the structure of everything it can become.
To travel solo a truly open mind is to forget who you were when you started. It is to be constantly born anew, to discover your strengths and find your path in life. Travel
As Transformation will give you the wisdom, the inspiration, and the resources to conquer the limitations placed by your arbitrary past. Whether traveler or non-traveler, its lessons about approaching the uncomfortable and unfamiliar apply to everyone.